In this course you will learn:
- How to create a LinkedIn Profile that improves your Professional Brand
- Proven methods created by successful recruiters and career coaches who make a living getting people hired and paid!
Complete this course to multiply your opportunities to:
- Get Hired
- Get Promoted
- Get Better Endorsements & Recommendations
- Make More Money
- Increase Influence
- Get Noticed
- Stand Out
- Become More Relevant
- Be Searchable/Findable
- Gain Attraction From Top Companies
- Receive More Referrals
- Hire Top Talent to Work on Your Team
Earn the Social Media Empowered User Essentials Digital Skills Badge!
Why is an Advantage Talent Digital Credential Valuable to you?
- Makes it easy to broadcast your new Digital Skill Achievement upskilling inline with the Global defined new digital skills.
- Improves your professional brand.
- Shows the world your skills are curent and verifiable.
Sharing your badge on LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms allows you to showcase your new skills.
Advantage Talent Digital Credentials are verified through Credly, the leading corporate badging verification platform for skill recognition and credential verification.
Successfully Completing Advantage Talent's LinkedIn Empowered User Essentials Course will show Employers you have acquired the following skills:
- The Professional can articulate and set customized Professional Brand Goals for using their LinkedIn Profile.
- The Professional knows how to develop strategies for leveraging LinkedIn’s Profile Page to achieve better alignment with their customized Professional Brand Goals.
- The Professional knows how to make informed decisions on how to use their LinkedIn Profile to better integrate into the LinkedIn Professional Network.
- The Professional knows “Why” they have a LinkedIn Profile and how to set customized Professional Branding Goals.
- The Professional knows “How” to Build Out the Experience Section to build trust in their Professional Brand Expertise.
- The Professional knows how to Define their “What” for maximizing their Professional Brand Uniqueness.
- The Professional understands that they must Share their “Where” so Professionals can find them and collaborate with them.
The Professional understands that LinkedIn is a Professional Online Network.
The Professional understands that just as you have Professional Goals for participating in Traditional networking, you should have Professional Goals for participating in Online Professional Networking.
The Professional understands that just like Traditional networking you have to create a trustworthy and verifiable brand through your LinkedIn Profile.