Employers and Clients are looking for Leaders that have mastered Professional Branding on Social Media. Earning the Advantage Talent Empowered User Essentials Digital Skills Badge is the best way to:
- Show employers and clients that you know how to professionally use LinkedIn
- Display that you will not be a risk to their brands
In this course you will learn:
- How to create a LinkedIn Profile that improves your Professional Brand
- Proven methods created by successful recruiters and career coaches who make a living getting people hired and paid!
- How to Multiply your Opportunities to:
- Get Hired
- Hire Top Talent to Work on Your Team
- Get Better Endorsements & Recommendations
- Make More Money
- Increase Influence
- Get Promoted
- Get Noticed and Stand Out
- Become More Relevant
- Be Searchable/Findable
- Gain Attraction From Top Companies
- Receive More Referrals
- Be In-Demand
Buy this course now and gain free access to 3 additional courses
LinkedIn Digital Citizen Essentials
LinkedIn Knowledge Constructor Essentials
LinkedIn Digital Presenter Essentials
Earn Badges by Completing Brand Control is A.R.T.™ Courses
By completing this course you can earn the Social Media Empowered User Essentials Digital Skills Badge!
Why is an Advantage Talent Digital Credential Valuable to you?
- Makes it easy to broadcast your new Digital Skill Achievement upskilling inline with the Global defined new digital skills.
- Improves your professional brand.
- Shows the world your skills are curent and verifiable.
Sharing your badge on LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms allows you to showcase your new skills.
Advantage Talent Digital Credentials are verified through Credly, the leading corporate badging verification platform for skill recognition and credential verification.
Successfully Completing Advantage Talent’s LinkedIn Empowered User Essentials Course will show Employers you have acquired the following skills:
- The Professional can articulate and set customized Professional Brand Goals for using their LinkedIn Profile.
- The Professional knows how to develop strategies for leveraging LinkedIn’s Profile Page to achieve better alignment with their customized Professional Brand Goals.
- The Professional knows how to make informed decisions on how to use their LinkedIn Profile to better integrate into the LinkedIn Professional Network.
- The Professional knows “Why” they have a LinkedIn Profile and how to set customized Professional Branding Goals.
- The Professional knows “How” to Build Out the Experience Section to build trust in their Professional Brand Expertise.
- The Professional knows how to Define their “What” for maximizing their Professional Brand Uniqueness.
- The Professional understands that they must Share their “Where” so Professionals can find them and collaborate with them.
The Professional understands that LinkedIn is a Professional Online Network.
The Professional understands that Professional Goals for Online Networking are just as important as Professional Goals for participating in Traditional Networking.
The Professional understands that just like Traditional networking you have to create a trustworthy and verifiable brand through your LinkedIn Profile.